We find data protection important and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. The personal data you provide us with is treated exactly the same way as we would want our own personal details to be handled. With respect.
This is the reason we want to explain to you what data we collect, when and where we use and process it and for what purpose.
Our company data:
Bart & Christie LDA
With working name: B & B Guesthouse Casa Verdazul
Sitío da Igreja CP 929 B
8800-506 Tavira – Portugal
Telephone: 00351 96 7447188
We use your data:
- For our internal administration.
- To improve our website and our services.
- To keep you informed of the latest news via our newsletter. If you fill-in your email address, we will add your address to our email database for holiday enthusiasts. We send information and inspiration about our accommodation, the surrounding area and our activities.
When processing personal data, we comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP) and AVG:
- We state what we use the data for.
- We only ask for personal data that is necessary.
- Personal data is individual information of a personal or business nature that has to do with you as a person (for example your name in combination with your email address).
- We collect personal data only if you provide it, or if we have a legitimate interest. We may have a legitimate interest to comply with our legal obligations or if we can demonstrate that the use of your personal data is relevant and appropriate for the use of our services.
- We do not store your data for longer than is strictly necessary and where possible your data is automatically deleted after six months. If we have to keep data longer for any legal requirements, we will do so.
- We use an IP address to analyse how often our website is visited. For this we use the statistics programme, Google Analytics. In this case, your IP address is anonymised, which means that the last octet of the IP address is removed. As a result, your IP address cannot be traced back to you.
- We make every effort to protect your data.
- We do not provide your information for advertising purposes to third parties. We are not responsible for the personal data collected by third parties when you click through to a website of a third party via our website. For instance the various social media websites.
- Do you want to view, change or delete your data? Or you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes? Or you want to withdraw your consent for us to retain your data? Send us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you disagree with the way we handle your data? You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. We do everything to protect your data.
Santo Estevão – Portugal, 2018